Overview of Division/Department
Our Corporate Banking (CBD), a member of our Singapore Corporate Banking Division, is one of the marketing team responsible for the promotion of the Bank's extensive range of products to non-Japanese corporates. This includes presenting European, American, and Asian multinational corporations with products ranging from FX and Derivatives, Loans, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Advisory Services to Structured Finance. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities includes
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Managing relationships and new business development
- Leveraging customer base by proposal based approach.
- Leading initiatives, client acquisition and marketing
- Planning of client portfolio, account planning and sector P&L management
- Analysing credit risk, setting up credit facilities, and executing transactions
- Coordinating with internal divisions and departments, and other branches within our overseas network, to provide a wide range of global financial solutions to customers
- A Bachelor's Degree with at least ten years of relevant experience with exposure to Corporate Banking, especially for large listed corporations and/or commodity/Industrials sectors
- Product knowledge in Corporate banking products such as Loans, Transaction banking products, Treasury FX required
- Product knowledge in securities and asset management advantageous
- High levels of influencing skills with strong credit and marketing skills
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"