Senior Manager, Services Operations - Tableau
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details What you'll be doing...
We are looking for a Senior Manager to lead the development and management of the APAC Global Services Field Operations function. In this role, you'll get to build an operational function to provide regional support to the daily operations of the Tableau Services organization which spans Services Sales, Professional Services, Education Services, and the Tableau Services Subcontracting Program. You'll be responsible for regional tasks such as bookings and revenue forecasting, Statements of Work (SOW) assistance, managing strategic regional initiatives, and ensuring that the APAC services subcontractor ecosystem is provid ing the required functions to meet the business needs of the company.
Initially you'll manage through a matrix structure while building out this function with the potential for future expansion and a shift to direct management. Your Impact:
Success will be measured by the function's ability to effectively meet the operational needs of the APAC Global Services business.
Who you are...
- Develop, grow, and lead the Field Operations function in the APAC region
- Provide flexible, proactive operational solutions for Services leadership in the APAC region
- Own issue resolution and escalation management related to operational tasks and subcontractors in the APAC region
- Lead region-specific Services projects focused on strategic internal initiatives
- Identify potential improvements that can enhance the overall value, efficiency, and effectiveness of the operations function
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with key training and consulting partners in the APAC region
- Execute on subcontractor program functions throughout the subcontractor lifecycle including partner onboarding, oversight, logistics, and escalations
- M onitor subcontractor performance in areas including process compliance, quality, revenue, and strategic fit
- Work closely with regional Practice Managers and Delivery teams to ensure accurate and up to date forecasting
- Review and provide feedback on Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Manage team members in a matrix structure with potential for direct management
- Cross-Cultural Leadership . Strong cross-functional teaming skills, including alliance building and collaborative problem solving. Ability to build and sustain strong relationships with external partners.
- Detail oriented. Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail
- Domain. Experience in a partner-related role in the software, professional services, or related industry. Experience in an operational role with success in managing a diverse workload across multiple stakeholders. Bachelor's Degree preferred (or equivalent experience
- Excellent Communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills (proficiency in languages other than English strongly preferred)
- Go-Getter . Self-directed and resourceful with strong interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau will operate independently under the Tableau brand, driving forward a continued focus on our mission, our customers and our Tableau Community. The acquisition closed on August 1, 2019, and Tableau is a wholly-owned subsidiary of salesforce.com, inc.
#LI-JL3 Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.