Senior Consultant - Asset Finance - Asia
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
Senior Consultant - Asset Finance - Asia
We have a career opportunity for a Sr. Consultant role. The role will report to a Director, Delivery Services. Successful candidate will deliver and own implementation of Ambit Asset Finance project and solutions.
If you have the following competencies that we are looking for then you are the right candidate for the role.
We are growing and your professional expertise is what we need!
- Implementation of Ambit Asset Finance at client sites
- Assessing client needs and setting up system to satisfy, identifying gaps, steering course to implement whilst awaiting developments, writing or specifying crystal reports or spreadsheets to satisfy requirements.
- Overseeing and participating data take-on, conversion and reconciliation
- Ensuring Ambit Asset Finance process satisfies the entire contract lifecycle
- Will include all aspects of the clients business from Application through to contract management accounting, collection, asset management etc
- Training clients staff
- Oversee relevant IT issues
- Liaison with development team that may include specification, fact finding or answering of specific questions in order to satisfy market or client requirements
- The role will include necessity to travel to client sites when required (potentially 70%+)
- Communication with all levels of organisation from input clerk to Client Company Directors and Managers
KEY SKILLS AND BEHAVIOUR:
The candidate will have at least 2 of the following skill sets:
- Accounting qualification or experience in the leasing or lending sector
- IT skills - particularly database and report writer such as Crystal Reports related
- Individual should be able to take command at client sites, motivating the implementation team on both sides to get jobs done
- Previous experience in technology services/solutions.
The candidate must also:
- Be able to manage situations that others view as a crisis and steering a course through situations that result in a positive outcome
- Manage client expectations; deliver news and plans to clients in such a way that ensures client support, controlling any given situation.
- Work with other Consultants in a supportive way.
- A working consultant - someone who roles up their sleeves and gets the job done rather than mere oversight.
- Will not require supervision but assess situations and call for assistance when required
The likely candidate will probably be from the following backgrounds
- Relevant business experience in the leasing or lending sector
- Direct competitor such as IDS, CHP, White Clarke, etc implementing the respective solutions
- Senior implementation consultant from a broader base such as banking solutions (this may mean that specific experience is not held in leasing and lending but rather other financial products)
- Working or consulting for likely clients for AAF in the leasing and lending sector
- Ability to assess client needs and configure a system to satisfy them,
- Ability to assess client needs and clearly document requirements
- The role will require a professional level of interaction with client staff and with staff from different parts of the SunGard organization on a global level, so you will need to have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- English speaking essential, other languages an advantage.
- Independent worker who is capable of operating with little supervision and who can use initiative in a constructive and positive way
- Must be able work under pressure to deliver resolution on a priority issues.
- The autonomy attached to this role requires an individual with initiative, curiosity and the ability to think through a problem to deliver a solution
- Commercial focus in regard to our needs and client needs
- A working consultant - someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done rather than mere oversight.
- Team spirit - work with other Consultants in a supportive way
- High energy level and positive attitude
- Outcome focused
- Adaptable and versatile
- Project management experience would be an advantage