See job description for details
About The Role
- A key leadership role in building our strategic change to the International Operations
- Opportunities to manage projects for financial application implementation
- Reports to the Head of Automation, Institutional
Role Location: ANZ Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time position
Your role as the Project Director/Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing a series of projects across ANZ in International Operations covering machine learning and a number of customer facing initiatives, with oversight across the delivery of International Operations Strategic Automation initiatives. Your role is expected to be able to contribute to strategic thought leadership within the function.
You will have a strong implementation record coupled with strong people management as well as situational management skills to manage multiple stakeholders across the financial sectors and with global technology providers across multiple countries. You will also manage multi-year projects covering financial application implementation, change management, migration, infrastructure setup, industry testing, security testing and operation of critical financial systems and see through a large complex project from inception to production and operation. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Experience in successfully leading large scale complex project on application development and managing multiple stakeholders and partners
- Experience in implementing projects in Financial and Banking sector
- Ability to highlight and recommend the impact of critical path and decisions needed in a timely manner, taking into account the big picture is key so that all stakeholders can contribute to the success of this project
- Strong EQ with leadership capabilities to align multiple project teams and ensuring a win-win outcome for all
- People is core to the success of all projects, hence having the maturity, humility and adaptable approach focusing on bringing out the best of every project members yet putting the right pressure and focus to move project forward is key
- Understanding of the strategic impact and business challenges of all the stakeholders and aligning all parties to move in the right direction with the ability to mobilise and energise the team forward to meet the project target is key to ensure project success
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number SIN006877