Network Engineer (AAA)
As they embark on global infrastructure transformation, the Singapore-based regional engineering team of one of the largest American retail, is looking to expand their team of Network Engineers
In this role, you will get the opportunity to be a part of global teams deploying data network routers and switches, and work on projects involving AAA, VPN and remote access within an advance and complex IT infrastructure environment. The Position:
- Deploy and support Cisco ISE, Aruba CPPM, ACS, switches and routers within LAN/WAN and DMZ.
- Work closely with the Network Architecture and Engineering Team to review AAA designs and project goals
- Validate the impact of configuration changes on network behavior and performance prior to deployment
- Document design implementations and process for Operations hand-over.
- Deploy wireless infra, which includes wireless controllers and access points from Aruba and Cisco and remote access networks
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in high-pressure environments
- Ability to work in a fast paced Banking & Finance environment.
- Exhibit excellent problem solving/root cause analysis skills.
- Have solid experience in deployment of Cisco ISE and Aruba ClearPass products
- Must have at least one or combination of CCNP, CCDP, Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP)
- Have solid experience working with large enterprise deployments of advanced AAA infrastructure
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Additional experience of implementation and support of Aruba TACACS, wireless and Cisco Firepower VPN are advantageous