Brilliant Middle Office Specialist job with a top-tier investment bank.
Are you passionate about delivering best in class Client Experience? Do you enjoy identifying the most effective and efficient approaches for Wealth Management business? Are you good at constructively challenging business stakeholders around you? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Advise business and clients in business requirements, connect them with specialists as well as prepare required Information.
- Be responsible for client lifecycle maintenance of client information from onboarding, maintenance to offboarding. This includes reviewing account documentation, maintaining static data and ensuring data accuracy and completeness as well as names screening
- Understand the process(es); ensure adherence to regulations, guidelines, standards, and UBS policies.
- Strong risk and control mindset with a structured and logical approach to analysis and problem-solving.
- Client focused and motivated to work in partnership with front to back stakeholders to define practical solutions that meets the internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in Financial Institutions Onboarding / Maintenance in Hong Kong and/or Singapore regulatory landscape is a plus
- A person with high service level standards
- A good communicator
- An effective team player, with professional and positive attitude
- Adaptable to a dynamic and changing environment.
- Able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Adept at improving processes and enhancing workflows