IS Technical Senior Analyst
The Info Security Tech Sr Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for leading efforts to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi's data security policy. Responsibilities:
- Assist Security Incident Response Teams with incident investigations and aid in technical risk assessments
- Coordinate with system development and infrastructure units to identify Information Security (IS) risks and the appropriate controls for development, day-to-day operation, and emerging technologies
- Perform regular assessments based on changes in the threat landscape
- Monitor vulnerability assessments and ethical hacks, ensuring that issues are addressed for the applications that they support
- Provide information security support with related activities during systems development (e.g. authentication, encryption)
- Identify and develop new and improved technical procedures and process control manuals
- Identify significant IS threats and vulnerabilities
- Assume informal/formal mentorship role within teams and assist with the coaching and training of new team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Hands-on experience with Unix scripting, SQL and ability to write complex queries
- Good knowledge on Encryption/certificates/public Key infrastructures.
- HSM (Hardware Security Module) knowledge, experience in ATTLA, Safenet (LUNA, PSE) and THALES. Working knowledge in Key and certificate encryption, life cycle and end to end communication
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
#LI-SG Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Information Security Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting