Responsible for developing trade finance and transaction banking (including ECA covered) business in South East Asia with primary focus on Chinese corporate
·Establish a solid portfolio of trade finance and transaction banking (including ECA covered) business in South East Asia.
·Working closely with client relationship team and GTB Asia team members, to originate and structure trade finance/transaction banking product solutions to local subsidiaries of global clients, with a primary focus on Chinese clients.
·Foster an effective partnership with other team member(s) to provide excellent team support to the clients in South East Asia for GTB products.
·Work closely with legal advisors (internal and external) on transaction closure and daily monitoring
·Conduct due diligence and monitor potential transactions
·Prepare credit proposals to risk department
. Update the team and Management on any changes on the local market especially on the trade finance area.
Qualification & Experience
- A university degree in business, finance or related field
- At least 8-10 years solid experience in business development with a strong focus in trade finance/ transactional banking products, knowledge of Sinosure structure is an advantage
- Strong connection in the local banking industry and leading Chinese corporates
- Proven business origination and structuring capabilities
- Highly results driven
- With trade finance experience in other South East Asia countries is an advantage
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Able to work in a matrix reporting structure, multi-functional and cross-cultural environment
- Excellent communications skills with fluency in English and Mandarin