Data Center Operator (Control M)
DC Operator perform daily operations role and responsible for the day-to-day smooth execution and continuous operations. Ensure standards and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Perform shift duty to support 24x7 DC Operations stand-by duties for emergency.
- Perform Request Fulfilment to register customer requests.
- Operate Electronic Visitation Management System (Update Authorizer and customer access request accurately and promptly).
- Keys Handling and Operate Key Management System
- Remote Hand Support (Media Management, Visual Inspection, Reboot devices, staging room, Physical connect/disconnect of HDD, network cable connectivity test, insertion of fibre SFP).
- Manage equipment movement in Data Centre.
- Handle input and output media with due care for integrity of data and utility of media for subsequent use, including off-site storage.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Diploma Computer Information Systems or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in DC Operations (Batch Management)
- BCP/DR (Business Continuity Plan/Disaster Recovery) System OS recovery process
- Familiar with: Control-M 9.0.19.x: Fundamentals , Basic SAP, Data Centre Operations Support, ITIL Familisation