- Contract, Full time
- Comtel Solutions Pte Ltd
- 16 Apr 19
Proven ability in structured problem solving, data-driven analysis, real time analytics, and deriving actionable outcomes with large datasets Advanced data analytics and modeling ability with high proficiency in developing applications in Qlikview and other business intelligence tools High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, MS Access and VBA required Proficiency in R and Python is an added advantage.
- Partner closely with cross functional teams to assess business needs, identify gaps and opportunities to apply data analytics and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across (TMO) teams.
- Perform full life-cycle of Data Analyst activities, including conceptualization to operationalization. Provide critical thinking to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to correct conclusions based on the findings.
- Present key findings to senior management and/or other stakeholders with actionable recommendations.
- Define data sources and requirements, design and implement processes and models for complex, large-scale datasets used for predictive modelling, data mining, and research purposes.
- Lead ideation, experimentation, hypotheses formulation and testing
- Use Business Intelligence Tools to design analytics dashboards for management. Develop dashboard visualizations, metrics, KPIs; establishing baselines and targets
- Develop the abilities of data champions and analysts within the TMO teams to mentor, build new capabilities, support/contribute to thought leadership and build out new skills in the creation of high quality models, analytics, and visuals.