- Business analyst experience in global banking or markets operations, ideally with a tax operations focus.
- Highly organized, motivated, team-player, intellectually curious and able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to collaborate with geographically dispersed teams, matrixed relationships and interact with all levels of the organization.
- An analytical mindset with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products, with emphasis on Visio and Excel.
∙ Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
∙ Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
∙ Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
∙ Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
∙ Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
∙ Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
What you will do
- Documentation and mapping of current tax processes and controls.
- Review of current tax processes, controls and procedures against policy documents.
- Working with process owners and stakeholders to design and implement new processes, controls and procedures.
- Effectively communicating with process owners and stakeholders globally on deliverables, timelines and support needed from them.