Business Analyst (IT)
- Good culture
- Exciting opportunity
- Reputable company
Introduction to the role:
We are looking for a functional business analyst with a passion for learning and with strong experience in Business Analysis for our client, a large global bank.
- Act as Project Manager/Business Analyst for APAC Regional Projects/Initiatives in APAC Global Markets
- Gather business requirements, perform analysis, write BRDs and Functional Specification for Development teams and prepare Testing strategies, write test cases and scripts, perform testing and co-ordinate UAT with the business users
- Act as an interface between business stakeholder, internal teams, third party vendors, development team and APS teams
- Provide regular updates to project sponsors and business stakeholders, organize project steering meetings and issues meeting minutes
- Collaborate and follow up with development teams regionally/globally to establish IT Solutions and ensure timely delivery of the IT Solution
Desired Skills /capability
- Good functional knowledge on Financial Products (Fixed Income Derivatives/Equities Derivatives).
- Functional Knowledge -> Booking, Cashflow, Fixing, Payment/Settlement, P&L, Accounting.
- Good business knowledge on F2B Trade Processing Chain.
- Good Project Management skillset
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills