Associate / Analyst, Frontend Web Developer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Improve user experience by building Web applications and automate various aspects of collaborative user services.
- Collaborate with internal users and support teams to understand how to improve UX.
- Design and develop web applications using Angular framework optimizing performance and reliability.
- Bachelor's degree with min. 2 years of hands-on development experience using Angular and React framework
- Good knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, UI framework and responsive web design constructs
- Well versed with Agile methodology and CI/CD tools - GitHub, Bitbucket, Jira and confluence
- Experience in Office 365, Secured web design practices and UI/UX prototyping skills are added advantage
- Possess a continuous improvement and DevOps mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.