Associate Consultant, Systems
is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions. As a Senior / Lead - System Engineer, the broad area of your job responsibilities will cover the following:
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Responsible for the system design, implementation, testing, managing and maintenance of proposed system
- Work closely with Team Leader to meet system delivery milestones
- Provide technical documentation support to Project & Solutions Teams, as well as hand over as-built system documentation to Maintenance support team
- Engage with back-line support and/or with vendor's support to diagnose and rectify technical problems.
- Assist in day-to-day operation of the System Delivery team
- Carry out other technical related duties that may be required.
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic, Information Systems or equivalent discipline
- 3 - 10 years of relevant experience in server administration
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess initiative with positive working attitudes and customer services oriented;
- Independent and goal-oriented;
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;