Analyst, Trade Operation Specialist (Open Account Trade), Institutional Banking Group
DBS Institutional Banking Group provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- Process daily Open Account Trade (OAT) transactions
- Process invoices and financings to customers in accordance to the agreed service standards
- Process settlement of principal loans and interest
- Perform escalations and follow up on overdue invoices
- To adhere to risk and control guidelines / policies, processes / procedures established in Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Support and assist in adhoc projects / requests to improve work processes
- Minimum Diploma qualification preferred, with 1-2 years of related experience in a processing role ideally
- Team player and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Organised with an eye for details
- Proficient in MS office applications
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.