Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Perform documentation work for secured and non-mortgage loans.
- Perform documentation checks within specified standards of credit quality and turnaround time and highlight deviations.
- Perform pre-disbursement compliance checks and highlight discrepancies and deviations.
- Complete Documentation Checklist for Disbursement/Activation and ensure standards & regulatory guidelines are complied with.
- Monitor compliance of special conditions on credit facilities offered and highlight deviations.
- Prepare letters varying terms and condition of credit facilities.
- Follow up on outstanding title deeds for safekeeping with law firms.
- Filing of source reports & media and arrange archival.
- Assist in audit preparation, UAT, system enhancement etc.
- Manage ad-hoc project assigned by Team Manager/Supervisor.
- Ensure all requests are processed within specified Service standard, timely and accurately.
- To highlight any discrepancy/deviation to the Team Manager/Supervisor.
- To ensure high quality level in services delivery.
- Support the Team Manager/Supervisor to ensure the smooth operation of the team/department.
- Assist Team Manager/supervisor by providing ideas/initiatives in improving the existing workflow and identify operational risks and implement measures to address/mitigate the risk.
- Degree holder in Business and Finance, Business Administration, Operations Management or related disciplines preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in financial institutions either in Credit Operations or Secured Loans.
- Sound knowledge of consumer banking products/services and respective end-to-end operation workflows for best-in-class services delivery.
- Strong analytical, systematic and problem-solving skills with ability to deep diving into issues & details.
- Good organizational skills with demonstrated ability in managing event/project.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Process Improvement Toolkit and metrics/measurement.
- Good understanding of operational risks.
- Meticulous with eye for details.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially in Advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint & Microsoft Word.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.