Asia IT & Operations Department - IT Security Control & Planning
Overview of Division/Department
AIOD (Asia IT & Operations Department) is in charge of regional head quarter of IT & Operations area.
AIOD has 7 sections as below.
- System Operation & Administration Section (SOA)
- System Development Section (SDD)
- Overseas Business Systems Promotion Section (OBP)
- SEIBI Operations Promotion Section (SOP)
- Regional Coordination Section (RCO)
- IT Security Control & Planning Section (ISC)
- Regional Operations Management Section (ROM)
Within ISC, there are 3 teams.
- Planning and General Affairs Team
- System Risk Team
- ID Management Team Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Perform Asia IT & Operations Department (AIOD) General Expense budget planning.
- Plan and review AIOD operations effectiveness.
- Provide ideas to improve AIOD operational structure and processes.
- Promote business process re-engineering to streamline work process, improve service quality and productivity.
- Review & enhance budget control process periodically, and monitor monthly expense vs budget.
- Perform daily processing for Order & Payment Form.
- Provide general administrative support especially on the Expense Booking & Payment MattersProactively complete all regular reporting:
- Control Self-Assessment (CSA) report
- Inter-office Inspection (IOI) report
- Information Security report
- Compute IT Capitalization
- Support Management, SHs and Managers on various administrative and coordination tasks.
- Manage & control all AIOD contracts
- Transfer Pricing (TP) matters
- IAD annual audit matters
- Compilation of BCP Plan
- Lead and coordinate ad hoc matters in AIOD.
- At least a Degree in relevant field
- At least 5 years of relevant budgeting experience (IT experience is not mandatory)
- Language proficiency in Japanese as this person will be required to communicate frequently with Head Office departments in Japan
- The ability and willingness to act in accordance with the company's overall standards and goals, and make full use of one's own and the team's energy to contribute to the organization, as a team lead of Planning and General Affairs Team.
- Relationship building with various stakeholders both internal and external parties.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"