AVP, Senior Security Operations Centre Analyst, CISO
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
AVP, Senior Security Operations Centre Analyst, CISOThe Security Operation Center (SOC) is seeking enthusiastic, passionate and technically strong Cyber Security Analyst. Senior Analyst will act as subject matter expert for SOC.
- Perform deeper analysis, trending and root cause analysis of the events/incidents handled by SOC Analyst.
- Work on escalated security incidents (malware infections, unauthorized access, malicious emails, Phishing, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, etc.)
- Analysis of cyber threats by deep packet inspection.
- Detection of threat by analyzing large set logs from different security & Network devices, different Operating system, Databases, Web servers/Applications etc.
- Enhance and Build Cyber threat detection use cases and assist in analyzing & reducing false positive
- Identify infection/compromise in the company utilizing threat intelligence and indicators of compromise (IOCs) from different threat Intel sources and regulators.
- Interface with Cyber Intel, Engineering and security teams.
- Assist in Incident Response for Detected/Reported Cyber security Incidents.
- Generate security reporting and metrics as required
- Process improvement and coaching to SOC Analyst.
- Stay current on the latest Cyber threats, Attacks and vulnerabilities etc.
- ITC/Diploma/Degree in Computer Science / IT Security from a recognized education institution
- Professional security related qualification (e.g. SANS GCIA, GSEC, GCIH) will be favorable although not mandatory
- Min 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in similar in SOC, Cyber Security Analysis, Investigation and Incident response.
- Strong understanding of Networking, Operating System and Cyber Security concepts.
- Strong practical experience in Cyber security: Cyber kill chain, TTP, threat intelligence, malware triage.
- Strong understanding of Different Attacks on System, Network, Applications.
- Strong knowledge in Internet infrastructure, networking technology and network security (i.e. DNS, DHCP, Firewall, WAF, IDS, IPS, VPN, APT and TCP/IP protocols)
- Malware triage and analysis capability will be an advantage
- Working experience with major SIEM will be an advantage
- Expert in analyzing different logs to detect cyber threats (i.e. Security Devices, Operating Systems, Network Devices, Databases, and Application/Web Servers etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills