We are seeking for a Buiness Compliance & Process Lead with Acquiring Compliance and process experience to support the growth of eCommerce / Retail within Merchant Business. This position will report to the Head, Merchant Business and support the execution of the sales plans and projects.
The candidate can expect an exciting journey in the Online / Retail payment space and develop payment knowledge, direct sales and individual skillsets. With demonstrated capabilities and proven results, the candidate can also expect career progression from an individual contributor role to a team-lead role and eventually taking on wider responsibilities in the management team. Job Responsibilities
Qualifications Job Qualifications
- Govern and administer end to end process on merchant onboarding and screening.
- Implement risk parameters to support any new payment accetpance and govern existing risk policies to ensure business comply to Group Legal Complaince, external and internal stakeholders.
- Perform monthly AML review on new and existing merchants and any risks reporting.
- Custodian on all SOP on terminal vendors and service providers, including timely processing on vendors invoices.
- Conceptualize and work with internal & external stakeholders to launch Digital merchant onboarding project
- Ensure that all Merchant Business activities and documentation are in compliance and within Merchant Business relevant policies and participate in projects, support in Reports Generation and data analysis
The candidate should possess at least 3 - 5 years of relevant compliance & process experience Job Required Traits
- Take Initiative in learning and demonstrate Positive Attitude
- Result-oriented and self-motivated
- Good command of language (oral and written)
- Ability to multi-task and manage stress
- Independent yet able to contribute as a team and leadership skills.
- Analytical and Meticulous in Details