Credit / Financial Reporting Analyst
Candidate will be part of Stress Testing and Risk Analytics team which is part of Risk Management Reporting and Analysis.
Will be responsible for the preparation of management and regulatory reports (including regulatory submissions to EBA, ECB and other) - wholesale credit risk/finance data, data reconciliation through various systems, performing of UAT tests of IT systems. Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation of reports from global systems like Optima, RAPID (Facility Manager), CitiRisk Credit Reporting etc.
- Testing of IT systems,
- Data reconciliation,
- Determining the sources and scope of data needed for reporting,
- Preparation of documentation.
- Ability to partner with business & technology stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of project goals.
- Strong ability to interpret business requirements for the purpose of liaising with technology developers.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with global systems like Optima, RAPID (Facility Manager) especially in wholesale credit risk area is a plus.
- Knowledge of banking domain especially Risk Management is a plus.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
The candidate in this position will have the possibility to develop in multiple areas including knowledge of wholesale credit risk, IFRS9 / Basel, credit risk metrics, stress testing/ICAAPs, extend knowledge of global systems and data, learn IFRS and USGAAP reporting, familiarize with reporting tools/software (like SAS, Python and other). We offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- Opportunity to learn through participation in various projects and trainings
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .