AFS Group is a European financial service provider specialized as an intermediary in the wholesale Financial and Renewable Energy sector. With over 120 employees from offices in 4 countries AFS provides voice and hybrid brokering, execution, electronic trading and transaction advice services for a wide range of asset classes. Thanks to AFS in-depth market knowledge and strong historical relationships AFS can offer her clients added value through best price discovery, time saving best execution and qualified advice.
We are looking for a Python developer to strengthen our team. In this role you will be part of an intelligent and highly motivated IT team with 15 direct colleagues. You will be working on developing the PPA (power purchase agreement) platform for our Energy desk.
The Energy department trades and consults in renewable energy certificates. This is a relatively new market that is still changing and developing. We are building a new and innovative service platform for our clients to help provide them with all relevant information about their current or future renewable energy assets, give them insight in the expected production data and advise them on the different pricing and risk mitigation strategies. You will be building the backend for this platform, including: fetching energy data from external sources and using that data to build pricing models and supplying the frontend with the resulting data.
What we expect:
Must have experience
- You have at least 3-years relevant working experience
- You communicate fluently in English (or Dutch)
- Projects using Python & Django
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with or an interest in PHP (8) & Symfony
- You have experience with or are interested in data processing and analysis
- You show interest in the financial services industry and energy markets
- It’s important you are conscientious, and you have a strong sense of agency
- Open in communication to tackle the project's complexities together
What we offer
We’ll promise you a job that is never boring and ask for your full commitment in return.
- Working in an awesome, ambitious and driven high performing team
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam, the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange
- Competitive remuneration and training possibilities
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- NS Business card (depending on your residence)
- Free inhouse fitness
- A variety of activities with the team
Get in touch!
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to become a member of this motivated team on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange? Please send your application to Wietske de Hart, Campus Recruiter by e-mail email@example.com. For further question please contact the Recruitment department on +31 (0)20 570 72 56.