Junior / Jeune Diplômé(e) technical Pega consultant (H/F)
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Junior Technical Pega consultant
(max 2 years experience) to join our Cognizant Pega team
By joining as a Graduate you will work alongside other experts to deliver solutions to our clients, many of whom are well-known brands. Together we build the future in technology. AN INTRODUCTION TO PEGA BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
Pega is one of the leading Business Process Management software, helping organizations to optimize their business process and guiding them to digital transformation. We have been the leading system integrator for solutions built based on Pega platform for more than 15 years.
Cognizant has been a strategic IT partner for many leading organizations in the financial, insurance, healthcare and retail sector worldwide. We are also expanding footprint in the Benelux region and see great potential to grow in the Business Process Management area. We have already worked with major Dutch banks to help them solve their business processes (B2B or B2C) by developing an application built on the Pega platform.
We are searching for skilled enthusiasts who carry a great analytical skillset along with good programming capabilities. It is a superb opportunity to learn something different then just regular programming.
If you ever had the desire or passion to innovate, design, build or learn cutting edge solutions to adjust in the future of digital world, then this is the best opportunity for you to come forward and join us.
You will be involved in developing and supporting the solution based on the Pega platform. You will be part of the Integrated Process Management practice in Cognizant where we work closely together with customers who seek business transformation. Our centre of excellence will provide the necessary training in Process Management and Pega to make sure you are equipped with the right skillset to perform well while working on real projects. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Graduate Development program
- Deliver technical solutions using Agile development methodologies
- Work end to end on Business Process Management
- Participate in discovery workshops with client
- Develop and maintain Pega base product knowledge
- Share your gained knowledge and expertise with the Centre of Excellence
- Contribute to the continuous improvement program
This role is part of our 18 months development program. Prior to starting your client engagement, you will attend a two-week induction program for European graduates where you will learn about our organization. You will get trained on behavioural skills here and immediately start building your international network through project work and social interactions. The induction program starts in January, May and September. Preferably, you also start your career in Cognizant in one of those months.
After the induction you will start your technical training. And as soon as we can, we will assign you to a client to work with experienced Cognizant associates delivering solutions since we want you to get practical working experience from the beginning. We work with the best of the best - a representative client list is available on our website.
In addition to your day-to-day project manager and your EAS-Pega supervisor, we will assign a buddy to guide you in the first months and later on a mentor from another Cognizant practice to ensure you get all the help and support to start your career on the best footing. Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor or Master - technical degree (computer science, software engineering, etc) and a passion for business processes
- Understanding and experience with application development (for example Java / .net / c#)
- Understanding IT systems and networks
- Drive to improve business processes at our top clients
- Fluency in Dutch and English is mandatory
- Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Creative and a positive colleague with an ability to work across international departments to meet the business needs.
Nice to have skills:
What you can expect
- Classroom training or experience with business process management tooling (preferably Pega) is an advantage (Certification would be great)
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum is an advantage
- Willingness to travel, primary travel locations being within Benelux
Interested?! Apply online now!
- A career in one of the largest and fastest growing IT services provider worldwide
- An extensive training program as part of the Graduate Development Program
- Based in the Benelux - we have offices in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Brussels within a European and Global network.
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 27 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.