Gresham Hunt are working with a leading bank in their search for a Financial Risk specialist to join their Structured Debt and Equity team.
The ideal individual will ideally have exposure to Leveraged Finance, Acquisition Finance or Project Finance, working with large corporate clients with complex credit needs.
- Minimum Bachelors degree qualification.
- Strong analytical skills with experience across Acquisition Financing and lending within Credit Risk management or a commercial position within a Financial Institution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of LMA financing documentation.
- Improvement of the bank’s working methods (such as more use of data in decision-making).
- Excellent oral and written skills in both Dutch and English.
- New transactions and management for Structured Acquisition Finance, Sustainable Project Finance and Corporate Investments.
- Working closely with various departments across the bank, including front office colleagues and other teams across the risk departments.
- Influence the risk appetite and risk/reward through providing guidance and advice on indicative proposals.
- Interacting with customer relations in consultation with the front office.
- Using knowledge to contribute towards the Credit Risk Policy.
- Applying skills to further improve the lending process from a customer perspective.
- Deepening of substantive knowledge in the field of credit analysis, business models, credit products and credit structures.
Please contact email@example.com