BB COMPLIANCE OFFICER
• Appoint as Division Data Quality Officer managing all data quality related matters
• Manage Quality & Service Management function e.g. track quality assurance regularly, participate in cross-function process improvement, track standard operating procedures etc
• Handle Complaint Management function e.g. track the resolution of complaint to ensure completion, monitor the preventive measures, consolidate monthly complaint data at divisional level for submission to Bank Complaint Unit etc
• Manage & oversee the middle office operational functions.
• Forms part of Division Compliance team to perform regulatory & compliance functions e.g. AMLKYC, Operational risk etc Qualifications
• Experience/knowledge of banking is advantageous in the following areas: operations, processes, products, regulations etc.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of quantitative and statistical techniques used in sampling reviews is an advantage.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team.