Automation Practice Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
The Test Engineering team, part of the group Governance and Change organization, are seeking a Senior Development Lead or Development Manager be be an Automation Practice Manager in the Test Engineering Team based in Singapore.
• Engages with testing and development teams across the bank.
• Effectively manage multiple stakeholder demands and expectations while maintaining quality and delivery
• Engages with vendors and architects to determine strategic direction in terms of application testability.
• Evaluates and implements new technologies personally, in line with bank strategy.
• Documents and publishes standards and procedures.
• Keeps current with new practice and technical developments for potential use as solutions to requirements
• Hands-on software development capability for framework creation and extension
• Potentially lead and mentor a small team of Engineers
• Works with security and compliance teams to ensure solutions conform to bank and industry standards.
• Drives high quality engineering solutions for the bank’s business needs
• Provides consultancy and advisory services to the business, systems development and QA for Automated Testing.
• Identifies and recommends new technology or practices that will add value to the organization in terms of performance and cost
• Undertakes continuous improvement for the practice and domain internally and within federated teams.
• Established professional with 10 or more years working in the related testing life-cycles, execution and implementation.
• Communicator with ability to lead and influence direction and strategy of testing organization.
• Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver test projects from scratch.
• Excellent problem analysis and resolution abilities.
• Ability to write test strategy and execution plans essential.