Information Technology Manager
The Information Technology Manager (IT Manager) will be responsible for the effective execution of the IT strategy, for managing IT operations, and for First Line of Defense in IT risk management. The individual in this role will also act in an advisory capacity across all functions of the organization with respect to IT and all aspects of operations, change and transformation agendas. Job Description & Responsibilities
Qualification & Skills
- Formulate IT strategy, create supporting implementation plans, and lead their execution
- Take charge of technology operations and review/adjust the operating model as needed
- Participate in IT risk management activities as the 1st line-of-defense leader
- Maintain alignment of IT strategy, operations and risk management to pertinent regulatory requirements (e.g. CBI, ECB, EBA)
- Represent the firm from an IT perspective in interactions with the EU and Luxembourg regulators
- Take ownership of IT outsourcing relationships and manage/monitor pertinent KRIs/KPIs with the outsourcing providers
- Manage all IT aspects of Business Resilience and Disaster Recovery
- Provide visibility and report on IT matters to the firm's executive management and to the IB Group technology leadership
- A proven track record as a technology manager with a broad and expert understanding of all aspects of information and communication technology
- Thorough understanding of the EU and Luxembourg regulatory terrain and working knowledge of the related guidelines/requirements on technology and IT risk management
- Strong influencing skills, with the presence, intellect, and knowledge to establish rapport and credibility at all levels of the business, as well as with the regulators
- Independent, creative, and capable of original contributions
- Proactive operating style with ability to identify issues and potential solutions before they impact the business
- Very sound judgement and commercial acumen with high level of personal and professional integrity
- Highly resilient and organised
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Proven ability to operate in a business environment with dual and matrix reporting lines and delivery through virtual teams
- Experience / knowledge of current and emerging technology trends
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required (advanced degree preferred)
You will be part of a team that is building one of the world's strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate growth. Company Overview
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 ) For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info