RM and Sales
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan Tokyo Tokyo-to JP
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
RM and Sales
- Work as a Sales & RM for the company's sales and relationship management activities to the Japanese market related potentials / clients.
- Retain existing Markets clients by strengthening relationship.
- Seek new opportunities, build a pipeline of prospects, and execute new transactions.
- Work with the client services team in the relevant product areas to ensure that service requirements are understood and delivered in line with service levels agreed with the client.
- Proactively build and maintain cooperative working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform any and all activities as required by the Sales & RM team to support the growth of the business.
- More than a few years of experiences at a financial industry.
- Securities Finance, Collateral Management, Custody, or Structured Finance background is preferable.
- A strong team-player with inter-personal skills to work within a global matrix environment.
- Ability to keep professional attitude / to stay calm and patient, especially when facing any unforeseen situations.
- Ability to articulate complex information and adjust one's style for a variety of situations.
- Analytical skills with financial background required to identify client and/or segment needs.
- Proactive in seeking out solutions, operating independently whilst escalating when required.
- Undergraduate or above
- Native Japanese with strong English abilities.
- PC skills: Word, Excel and Power Point.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As our clients address evolving liquidity, risk and collateral eligibility needs as a result of changing regulations, Global Collateral Services helps them move collateral where and when they need it. Backed by modern technology and multi-dimensional thinking, we're ready to deliver the expertise, products and services institutional investors and intermediaries need as they address their collateral, liquidity and securities financing needs. Our innovative, insight-driven solutions help our clients, whether on the buy-side or the sell-side, improve the way they manage their collateral, engage in more investment opportunities to help maximize their investment returns and access new financing alternatives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Japan-Tokyo-To-Tokyo
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70048
Organization: Sales & Relationship Mgmt-HR14624
Requisition Number: 1716203
Tags: EFC:APAC: 13-C; 7-F