Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Corporate Lending & Syndication Department
Vice President - Corporate Lending & Syndication (Job ID: 1519)
- To be a team member of Corporate Lending & Syndication Department
- To develop and maintain relationships with corporate customers and financial institutions
- To grow the Bank’s loan portfolio and to monitor the quality of loan portfolio
- To tailor made loan facilities that meet the requirements of corporate customers
- To cross-sell the Bank's products
- University graduate in Finance, Economics, or related discipline, with HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications an advantage
- Minimum of 4 years' banking experience in corporate lending, with knowledge in financial analysis
- Mature, pleasant, outgoing, and a good team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
(Candidates with less working experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Vice President)
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=1519&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.