Trading Assistant – Top-tier Hedge Fund
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 24 May 19
Our client is a top-tier hedge fund globally, looking to hire a high caliber, with strong business sense Trading Assistant to support a group of professional Traders and Portfolio Managers for their business expansion in Asia. This role has a strong career progression into a Junior Trader role.
- Assist a group of professional traders on trade bookings, and intra-/end-of-day trade recaps for trade life cycle management.
- Resolve PnL issue to ensure the accuracy of all trade entries and internal compliance.
- Compliance under strong control framework.
- Maintain and enhance spreadsheets and tools used by the desk.
- Consolidate flows from Brokers and distribute to Traders/PM’s/Analysts
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics, or relevant.
- 1-3 years experience in a trading floor environment, ideally supporting the Equity Derivatives trading desk.
- Self-starter, self-learning individual, demonstrate a strong desire and abaility to learn on the job.
- Strong interest in financial markets and understanding of complex products.
- Sound analytical and interpersonal skills, effective communication and presentations skills.
- Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, good coding skills in VBA and/or Python.
To apply, please kindly send your CV to Donna (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thanks.