Our client is a FinTech company and is looking to hire Backend / Frontend Engineers from Junior to Senior level to join their team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate would be working on Blockchain greenfield projects such as Digital Wallets, Crypto Trading Market analytics applications, as well as having the full ownership of projects end to end.
- Design core, backend / Frontend software components for our core product
- Architect and develop high-quality, stable solutions relating to trade execution, real-time market data, authentication, API development and security
- Build, test and maintain scalable, secure and distributed software systems
- Design and development of backend services for orderbook matching, blockchain wallets and transaction monitoring systems.
- Working closely with UX Designer to ensure optimal implementation of User Interfaces.
- Develop tools, simulation engines, and other features related to the exchange operations
- Write testable code that is easily maintainable and scalable.
- Automate build and deployment process using CI/CD toolkits.
- Passion for technology and continuous learning
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members.
- Experience with RESTful, WebSockets and/or Messaging driven micro services
- Experience using modern software development practises such as Agile, Lean, DevOps
- Good planning, coordination and communication skills.
- Strong interests in blockchain, cryptocurrencies, trading, cryptography, AI and security.
To apply; send your resume to Sylvia Lee at email@example.com with Software Engineer- IKAS in the subject heading.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.