Quantitative Analyst for Systematic Trading We are a global systematic macro hedge fund. The team develops and implements systematic strategies for alpha generation using quantitative methods and advanced technologies. With a multi-strategy approach, we trade a range of asset classes, including futures, stocks and foreign currencies. Due to our continued expansion, we are seeking an ambitious and experienced candidate to make a significant impact on our in-house global systematic trading system. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain significant exposure to trading and research.
- Analytics, development, and support of quantitative trading strategies;
- Market data processing and analytics.
- Engineering, science, statistics, math or similar background with 3+ years of quantitative experiences;
- Background and experiences in trading China stocks and/or futures preferred;
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and programming skills;
- Experiences in C, C#, C++, or Java; Python, R, or Matlab or equivalent;
- Innovative and detail-oriented characters preferred.