Mox is built by and for the ones who aspire to live life to the fullest - we call them Generation Mox!
The name Mox reflects the endless opportunities we can create, - Mobile eXperience; Money eXperience; Money X (multiplier), eXponential growth, eXploration... it's all up for us to define together. Why Mox
Mox helps you grow - your money, your world, your possibilities. We equip you with the financial management tools, information and insights you need to make your dreams, big or small, come true.
Everything at Mox - from our products, features, to rewards - is designed based on customer research, tailor made for your needs. We care about what customers care about, especially in data security and privacy. Data ethics is core to everyone here at Mox.
Mox rewards you with an array of banking and lifestyle benefits. Who says banking can't be fun? Who are we looking for
We're looking for a passionate and good team player with strong experience in business development and managing partner relationships to power exponential business growth at Mox, a virtual bank in Hong Kong backed by Standard Chartered in partnership with PCCW, HKT and Trip.com. With more than 400,000 customers since our launch in September 2020, you can be part of a team set to reimagine banking, with the goal of becoming the global benchmark in digital banking. Responsibilities
- Support Mox's partnership team to Identify and prioritize strategic partnership opportunities across various industries, maximising existing relationships while also developing ones to grow our partnership ecosystem. This requires you to collaborate with stakeholders at both partner organisations and Mox to drive partnership success.
- Accelerate growth of Mox's customer base which will drive usage of our spend, deposit, and lending products. In this process, you'll be required to identify, pitch, and execute go-to-market plans with partners and managing partnership pipeline to achieve these goals.
- Understand and define approach with suitable products and offerings in the partnership engagement.
- Identify opportunities that gives Mox an innovating proposition or compelling customer experiences. Bring them to life collaborating with partners and cross-functional internal stakeholders - HKT AutoPay Switch by Mox as a market-first example.
- Take a hands-on approach, whether preparing pitch material or developing contracts, to ensure smooth implementation and all partnership activities complying to all applicable regulation and governance processes.
- Actively monitor business performance, provide regular reports, and identify opportunities.
- Result driven and able to work independently to meet various goals and tight deadlines.
- University graduate with 8+ years of business development and/or partnership management experience in Hong Kong. Experience in banking or financial services will be beneficial.
- Strong track record in business development or partnership management, across sourcing, managing, and negotiating with partners.
- Naturally curious and is adept at building a network of relationships.
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, with a flexible mindset able to work under a both a fluid plus fast-paced business and market environment.
- Strong project management and financial analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications in both Chinese and English.