The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited (HKMC), together with its subsidiaries and subsidiary undertakings (the HKMC Group), is a premier corporation and the HKMC Group is engaged in asset purchase and servicing, general insurance (including mainly mortgage insurance, reverse mortgage and SME financing guarantee businesses) and life insurance businesses in Hong Kong.
HKMC commenced its business in the area of Infrastructure Financing and Securitisation (IFS) since 2019. To support the growing business, we are now inviting high-calibre individuals to consider the following openings in our IFS Division.
- Undertake responsibilities over an assigned loan portfolio including, among others, periodic and ad hoc review and reporting, early actions on credit deterioration, stress testing and valuation;
- Assist and step up over time to take ownership in portfolio reporting internally to management and externally to securitisation investors and related administrative tasks;
- Conduct ad hoc project research or studies;
- Participate in the due diligence process of new investments;
- Contribute to managing operation risk, internal governance and policies of the division; and
- Assist the team in managing loan administration matters and loan system development.
- Degree holder preferably in Risk Management, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, International Business or Investment;
- A minimum of 5-6 years’ work experience in renowned institutional banks, institutional investors or advisory firms;
- Experience in any of the following: Ability in handling complex transaction structure, financial model and documentation preferred;
-project advisory or financing;
-corporate lending or restructuring;
-risk management; or
-related discipline in infrastructure financing or investment.
- Experience and knowledge in securitisation and risk governance an advantage;
- Strong analytical and stakeholder management skills;
- Good communication and presentation capabilities;
- High proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Cantonese and Putonghua or other languages an advantage; and
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel applications.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating current and expected salary by 8 August 2022.
Please visit http://www.hkmc.com.hk/eng/careers/job_openings.html for other application methods.
Please ensure that all information provided to the HKMC Group is accurate, complete and updated. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment exercise. Please read the HKMC Group Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants at the HKMC website before completing the application form. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.