Handles day to day operational activities that encompass a wide array ranging from legal, accounting, IT, counterparty, operation, internal control and compliance
The job incumbent is constantly required to anticipate, respond quickly and appropriately to multiple tasks and shifting priorities and to resolve conflicts/disagreements collaboratively and to build consensus. He or she needs to keep abreast of the latest development to uphold best practices.
- Oversee and manage the Operations functions and Supervise some Daily productions (NAV controls, Trade Management, Asset Servicing, Collateral Management), Investment Guidelines and Performances Attributions/Reporting.
- Further improve quality of service and enhance client centricity.
- Maintain strong risk control focus and maintain proper documentation.
- To review, simplify/automate/re-engineer the current operation model and processes for better efficiency and productivity
- Lead critical projects to automate and streamline the operating model, systems and processes for operations in HK
To qualify for the role, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- 15+ years of relevant experience in operations of an asset manager with good understanding of the Front to Back Office workflows & processes
- Strong understanding of middle and back office activities and the regulations/controls applicable to the operations of an asset manager
- Proven ability to design, improve and implement operational processes
- Proven ability to manage change and transformation
- Proven ability to take ownership , responsibility and to be able to lead and support the team
- Good organisational skills with the ability to set priorities and manage deadlines
The environment requires a high level of interaction with the Funds Managers, Middle Office, Accounting, Change management and others internal/external entities and would expect the incumbent to demonstrate confidence in discussing complex issues and resolving complex products queries.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com .