Head of Business Services, IT Transformation, Business & Cloud Services
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
•\tDeliver and maintain world-class office technology
•\tManage overall Service Desk and Services Management Teams effectively
•\tDesign and re-engineer AIAHK Business Services Operations Model to adopt Cloud environment to support the required business targets
•\tManage and monitor internal & external service providers to ensure quality service levels to support the Company
•\tEstablish KPI's and track performance versus established targets
•\tEstablish customer-centric service mindset in staff and conduct annual customer satisfaction survey Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Deliver and maintain world-class office technology support in terms of implemented technology, performance, and reliability and real-time concierge support service for CEO Office, Board Room, and EXCO team.
- Implement a comprehensive / robust business services operations / support model and service level including essential processes & procedures with reference to ITIL standards measure performance with dashboard monitoring actual performance versus KPI targets
- Collaborate & work closely with AIA Group IT to manage Cloud Manage Services provided by service providers, AIA Group Infrastructure & our Guangzhou's team
- Manage the performance service providers to exceed established by establishing KPI's and track performance versus established targets
- Transform AIAHK & Macau business services and service desk teams to adopt the latest digital / Cloud / AI architect and to the next maturity level required to support Ascend 200 and establish a proactive customer centric service organization providing best-in-class technology to AIAHK and Macau internal users and Agencies
- Advance the disaster recovery methodology for AIAHK & Macau on high availability (HA) zone failover and cross region disaster recovery arrangement
- Manage and engage the appropriate service providers to introduce and implement L0/L1 outsource model with AI Robot for Service Desk
- Direct activities of service providers in alignment with AIA strategic business needs and in compliance with contractual SLAs
- Simplify and slimline the Operations Model and existing processes and procedures to ensure smooth and effective Cloud integration with on-perm model
- Support AIA Hong Kong and Macau cloud transformation
- Ensure high quality services are provided to AIAHK and Macau business users, i.e. data centers, Cloud environment, network Infrastructure, desktop services, WIFI, Surface Hub, etc.
- Manage performance, budgets and staffing arrangement including staff training
- Manage relationship with senior management in AIA Group IT and our Guangzhou team, key service providers and stakeholders to enlist required support for the AIAHK and Macau business services transformation
- Manage and work with AIAHK & Macau business function areas on system operations & service delivery to ensure effective and high-quality services
- Develop customer centric service-oriented team mindset and develop people in the team to maximize their growth
- University graduate with a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience, at least 10 years at managerial level
- Strong people management and leadership skill
- Sound problem solving and decision-making ability
- Extensive experience with IT vendor contracts and contract management processes
- Strong quantitative background, financial experience a plus
- Sound business knowledge in insurance industry
- Excellent communication, coaching and consultative skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.