Oracle/MSSQL/MySQL DBA, who will design, develop, implement, enhance, and support database systems in support of business goals
- Perform database installation, configuration, patching, upgrade, cloning, performance tuning, backup and recovery
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters for efficient query responses
- Support in Database capacity planning, performance tuning and security hardening
- Assume ownership of databases related problems; pursue short- and long-term problem resolution, drive root cause analysis (RCA) and risk management processes
- Provide support and implementation work to application teams including database setup and SQL performance analysis
- Improvements for operating policies, technical architecture and configuration of database system and related applications
- Prepare technical specifications and documentation on database workflows
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ experience in database system operation and maintenance
- Solid database system technology foundation, understand the database implementation principles
- Proficient in at least 2 kinds of mainstream relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, etc., can be used for DB instance under Linux, including DB and OS Kernel and other software and hardware related parameters tuning, proficient in database configuration, backup, optimization, monitoring
- Fluent in Cantonese, Putonghua and English. Proficiency in reading and writing technical documentation in English
To apply, please submit your CV with information on your 1) expected salary and 2) availability via the "Apply Now" button. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications for the specified position unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.