Managing Consultant at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a large well-known enterprise, is looking for a Data Tech Programme Manager to lead their enterprise-wide data greenfield projects. The selected candidate will be working with senior leadership and stakeholders to drive the technology design and build. This role is a senior leadership position in the data technology domain.
- Lead the data technology transformation projects portfolio with various business and technology teams.
- Lead the transformation with appropriate frameworks, methods, and best practices across the solutions delivery and execution process.
- Drive project delivery and work improvements across the firm.
- Work with the technical leadership to ensure the technical design is aligning with the business and technology objectives.
- Provide expertise and business advice to stakeholders and senior management.
- Manage the project portfolio with clear visibility and transparency of the delivery progress and financial performance.
- Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
- Ensure the data technology projects are aligning the corporate strategy results, business transformation goals, cost reduction, efficiency improvement, etc.
- Oversee program reporting on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
- Establish clear accountabilities and authority for different team members and build a strong culture across the program team.
- University graduate with Masters or Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Proven experience in managing and delivering large data technology programs.
- Proven experience and strong technical experience including Big Data Lake, Data Engineering, Data Visualization, and Data Analytics etc.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
- Great Knowledge of complex and multifunctional program management.
- Great knowledge of the business process and change management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English communications essential.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at resume@)pinpointasia.com and put Data Tech Programme Manager - Enterprise Platform in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Data Center Project Manager - Leading Investment Bank
2) DevOps Engineer - Cloud InsuTech platform
3) Asia Tech Risk VP - Leading Investment Bank