Client Services Representative
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Client Services Representative
The Client Services Representative is a role within the Post-Trade division of FIS Institutional and Wholesale
- To act as a single point of contact for a pool of clients across multiple PTDS systems and to have in-depth understanding of the client deployments and account status.
- To establish and maintain strong client relationships through regular close contact account management which will include management of open issues, regular face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- To manage expectations of all internal and external stakeholders by communicating through meetings, verbal, written and email forms.
- To produce weekly, monthly and ad-hoc status reports to clients and managers that will clearly and proactively keep all parties updated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain open issues list for allocated clients, ensuring it is always up-to-date and accessible to key internal stakeholders
- Schedule and co-ordinate regular client meetings to discuss the Open Issues list, metrics and KPIs, product roadmaps, pertinent external and internal projects and client strategic plans
- Generate metrics for client issues and enhancements, ensuring that monthly KPIs on service levels for Regional PTDS clients are created and updated accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with the Client Services Level 2 teams and Regional support managers to discuss client status and open issue tracking
- Co-ordinate meetings where required between the customers and the relevant internal stakeholders to facilitate the resolution of issues in the most efficient way.
- Manage the prioritisation of client issues with the client and escalate as needed internally to expedite issue resolution.
- Ensure that allocated hosted clients are apprised of all relevant Client Bulletins, environment changes and scheduled upgrades that may impact them.
- Collaborate with Support management team to ensure that production support is performed in accordance with the customer contract/SLA. Identify and work to introduce process change to assist with ongoing improvements to Client Service levels.
- Raise and Manage Change requests for allocated hosted clients. Assist with and ensure that UAT is performed and signed off by the client.
- Manage client readiness and assist in testing and roll-out of FIS and industry-mandated projects through close collaboration with relevant product line resources, Support team, Hosted Services and Networking teams
- Review and approve handover of new client account from Project Team to Services team to ensure a successful transition from an account management perspective
- Collaborate with Support management to ensure that Client Profile documentation for allocated clients is maintained on a regular basis
- Contribute to the ongoing FIS business development via an added-value understanding of the customer environment and identification of opportunities resulting from market and industry developments. Identify any training needs or other services that may assist the client in their use of FIS applications.
- Assist Global Support team during critical incidents as required by providing expertise and direction to ensure the effective resolution of the issues, attending Bridge calls as needed, and communicating with client
- Finalise and distribute Incident Reports for allocated clients for critical incidents. Follow up on identified action points to ensure they are implemented according to commitments.
- Act as a point of escalation for Client Services Representatives, ensuring any risks and critical issues are reported to the Regional Head of Client Services
Development Value (areas of mobility):
- Product / Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Regional Head of Client Services PTDS
- Managed Account Representative
- Senior Client Services Representative
- At least 2 years' experience within the Post Trade Derivatives environment
- Knowledge of Derivatives Markets and Products and Customer business processes and needs
- Experience in Support and/or client account management
- Experience in one or more FIS PTDS Systems - Clearvision, UBIX, GMI, RIMS
- Experience working with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, sqlserver, DB2)
You will be managing Hong Kong clients so knowledge of local language (Cantonese) will be an added advantage.
- Project management
- Highly organised with good time management
- Risk analysis
- Quality follow up process and customer relationship management
- Use of customer database (Support Force/Lotus Notes)
- Incident report writing
- Running meetings
- Analysis and preparation of performance monitoring indicators
- Ability to build good relationships with clients
- Ability to work independently whilst being part of a growing global team
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Candidate must be able to take the initiative for learning by researching and reading independently
- Functional analysis
- Functional Architecture
- Customer relations
- Ability to think logically under pressure
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Team work and collaboration
- Conflict management
- Willingness to change the status quo