Client Services Manager
- Attractive Package + Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
A leading custodian bank is looking for an experienced candidate to join the team.
- Responsible for the day to day enquiry handling and delivery of services agreed with clients within Operating Memorandum and bespoke service level agreements.
- The Client Services Manager is responsible for the day to day management of clients.
- Ensure that client enquiries are responded to in a polite and timely manner and monitor completeness and accuracy to drive service improvement.
- Work in close coordination with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth service management and proactive management of client issues and requirements
- Day to day operational queries and service issues from clients can pertain to various issues including follow up on trade status, corporate action payments and notifications, execution of Foreign Exchange and cash management positions, account opening requests in various markets.
- University graduate with a degree in finance or a related discipline.
- Relevant experience in the securities services industry.
- Sound knowledge of the securities industry and global market infrastructure and ongoing developments.
- Understanding of some of the Group products such as accounting, valuation, global custody, banking services and administration of unit trusts and mutual funds.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Cantonese and Putonghua are desirable.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, decision making skills and a team player.
- Personal qualities will include diplomacy, integrity and leadership skills.