Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Private Banking and Trust Services - Private Banking Department
We are seeking a high caliber to join our department as Assistant Services Support Manager Principal responsibilities
- Greet, welcome and direct visitors
- Provide administrative and client servicing support to Private Banking customers and relationship managers
- Adhere to relevant operational guidelines and procedures so as to ensure smooth operation and deliver excellent customer service to Private Banking customers and prospects
- Assist in formulation of service enhancement/ streaming initiatives to enhance customer experience and satisfaction
- Tertiary education OR other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience, preferably with exposure to client servicing
- Strong self-motivation, attentiveness to details and ability to work independently and under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively, embrace change and overcome challenges
- Strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
- Proficiency in English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset with good communication skill
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.