KPMG China operates in 23 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG's Restructuring team offers a range of services and provides solutions to companies, their stakeholders and individuals in financial distress. Our services include:
- Formal Insolvency Work
- Financial Restructuring
- Crisis Cash Management
- Working capital advisory
- Impaired Loan Advisory Services
- Estate Administrations
You will be involved in a diverse and interesting range of assignments including the reporting on and researching the financial condition of stressed and distressed companies; helping to provide restructuring solutions, and managing the assets and estates of both corporates and individuals. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of engagements
- Monitoring progress and ensuring the compliance of both client's deadlines and statutory requirements
- Providing guidance / coaching to juniors
- Identifying and pursuing business opportunities
- Working independently and reporting to the engagement partners / managers on a regular basis
- Drafting reports and documents to Court, government authorities, creditors and stakeholders
- Reviewing, analyzing and investigating extensively on information gathered from various sources
- Assisting the team in dealing with other ad-hoc tasks, i.e. client enquiries, researches, pitches and presentations etc.
- Opportunities to participate in meetings with clients / investors / lawyers / Counsels
- Build relationships and maintain direct contact with clients and other professional advisors
- A degree holder with a professional qualification in Accounting. CA, HKICPA, CPAA qualification is an advantage
- 2-3 years of experience in a professional firm is a plus
- Relevant corporate recovery and restructuring experience is an advantage
- A self-motivated team player with strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to identify issues and solve complex problems
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good business sense and commercial acumen
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Analyst position.
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.