Vice President DCM Financials France
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
If necessary for the selected candidate, the position can be located in London. Vice President DCM Financials with primary responsibility for coverage of Financials Institutions in France & Benelux, and selective targets in Europe.
Primary Responsibilities & Key Tasks:
- Develop BBVA DCM Financials Franchise in France & European targets. Maximize P&L and Market share by Client & products value.
- Directly responsible for Budget of € 5 Million
- Bond origination of new deals, including Covered Bonds, Senior, Subordinated deals & AT1.
- Access to High-fee & strategic products, notably in Subordinated & Green Bonds space.
- Private Placements of the above mentioned products, through interaction with Credit platform.
- Liaise with Credit Syndicate, Research, Trading, Sales, Capital Solutions team & ICG Bankers.
Candidate Profile/ Requirements:
- Experience of minimum 5 years in DCM role, covering France & Benelux Issuers.
- Experience in Bonds Syndicate or Funding Areas of Financial Issuers will also be considered.
- Track-record of Primary bonds mandates and existing Clients’ relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of Fixed Income products, including: Covered Bonds, Senior, T2 & AT1.
- Knowledge of Capital Regulation & hedging derivatives will be valued.
- High commercial skills: Ability to attract and cement new business relationships at Senior level. CFO access in small & medium Issuers.
- Well-connected in the French & European Fixed Income market: Clients, DCMs, Syndicates & Bankers.
- Initiative and Proactivity: Ability to identify and exploit business opportunities. Actively seeking to develop BBVA’s potential to grow the business.
French native speaking & Fluent in English