EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a UBIX Business Analyst
to join our team in Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
The PTS offering includes software products¸ data feeds, Infrastructure Management Services (IMS), Application Management Services (AMS) and Operation Management Services (OMS).
Brands / product and services names known in the market are: the FIS Derivatives Utility, FIS Cleared Derivatives, GMI, Clearvision, Ubix and RIMS.
The PTS division are currently seeking a Business Analyst in the UBIX team. The Business Analyst should have the capability to analyse system ability and to advise on what steps are to be taken to get the system to perform according to a given standard or specification. This responsibility extends from small project initiatives to large revenue generating system enhancements regardless of whether the requirements are internally or externally introduced.
Business Analysts will act regionally and work together to assist in project efforts. A Business Analyst is required to manage projects from requirements definition to client delivery. The Business Analyst will also relied upon to offer support in client service and implementation issues.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Be the catalyst for coordinating and analysing development objectives for the Post Trade Services (PTS) product. Own your initiatives. Be prepared to promote internally and/or externally.
• Write up functional specifications. Present alternatives when possible. Audit functional specifications.
• Participate on team projects / presentations.
• Manage projects. Perform project manager responsibilities.
• Work with upper management to achieve system / corporate goals.
• Participate in Exchange and Industry committees and meetings where necessary.
• Provide support for implementation of new products, modules or functionality.
• Provide a level of service / support within our organization through office hours or as requested.
The Business Analyst will also act as the Exchange Liaison:
The exchange liaison will be responsible for maintaining and, where necessary, improving the relationship between FIS/PTS and the different exchanges and regulatory bodies with which it deals.
The established relationships are utilized twofold: First, to collect and maintain information on new regulatory requirements, new exchange/clearing initiatives and changes to operations or systems at the exchanges which will have an impact on current modules on the PTS System. Second, to present new revenue opportunities for FIS/PTS in the exchange arena.
This person will represent FIS/PTS to the exchanges and bring back the appropriate FIS team or information to offer collaborative input in the design of their initiatives. Finally, keep upper management apprised of current status on priority items and late breaking news items.
Exchange Liaison Responsibilities:
• Introduce exchange initiatives that FIS/PTS can target as new revenue.
• As exchange liaison, seek out possibilities that consulting can target as new revenue based on new initiatives that they are exposed to.
• Ensure that there is a smooth flow of information between Data Integrity and Product Planning to ensure that all new product launches are processed and incorporated into the PTS System in an efficient manner.
• Responsible for ensuring that Fame Futures is made aware of necessary data files for exchange specific projects within FIS/PTS
• Assist the sales department in the marketing and sale of products through demonstrations, presentations, written documents and client discussions.
• Participate in or lead client user group meetings focused on current and future product offerings.
Skills & Experienced Required:
• Minimum of 5 years of industry and UBIX experience.
• Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to interface with exchange and client representatives in a professional manner.
• Ability to work in a fast, competitive, changing environment. An environment with many agendas.
• Ability to prioritize the many agenda items of respective exchanges with the agenda of FIS/PTS.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.