- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
Seeking Communications Manager for Financial Services organisation
Project Communications Manager will be responsible for designing and delivering project related communications to effectively engage and inform stakeholders on project activities and facilitate achievement of project objectives.
Role & Responsibility:
- Lead, design and implement communication across the project in order to facilitate alignment and consistency in messaging across all project components
- Effectively manage stakeholders and influence them towards the right outcomes so that comms is aligned with the project
- Work collaboratively with the functional teams to help develop communications plan inline with change strategy
- Develop and implement the communication plan enabling stakeholder engagement at all required levels
- Work closely with the project change lead to develop, implement and monitor the effectiveness of change management communication strategies and plans
- Provide guidance and support to stakeholders to shape project related communications and enhance success of project deliverables
To be successful in this role you will have relevant Communication qualifications and considerable communication/change experience.
You will also have;
- Project based communications management experience
- Experience in managing stakeholders, communications planning, and producing communications
- Ability to work autonomously navigating through ambiguity with an outcomes focus
- Strong stakeholder management experience; engaging and influencing internal stakeholders
- Knowledge and application of a range of communication methodologies
- Exceptional attention to detail, proactive and ability to navigate potential threats and shortcomings to ensure project risks are rectified before they eventuate
- Management Consulting experience desirable
- Experience working in large complex change programs/projects
- Financial services experience
What's on offer?
This is a great opportunity to work on the communicationf on a fast paced project within a leading Financial Services Organisation.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume for consideration today.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Eloise Seidelin at Morgan McKinley on 02 8986 3119.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.