6 month initial contract with potential for extension working across exciting piece of work in fin services Your new company
Hays technology is currently partnered with a large financial services organisation located in Brisbane CBD. We are seeking to engage an experienced Scrum Master to assist in the delivery of a variety of projects within a Bank Transition Program. This role will be a 6-month initial contract with view to extend Your new role
In this role you will be engaged as a Scrum Master working across a variety of projects within the Bank Transition Program in the risk & compliance and legal streams
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintaining a strong advocacy role within the organisation by proactively interacting with managers and other stakeholders as well as working with the sponsor and / or business to address internal political and strategic issues that may impact the squad or the viability or quality of the outcomes
- Being responsible and accountable for managing flow, sequencing, slicing and velocity of work.
- Supporting backlog management.
- Driving removal of impediments.
- Monitoring Squad performance and identifies opportunities for improvement
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Demonstrated previous experience in Scrum Master position assisting with the delivery of large ICT projects
- Strong capabilities developing excellent working relationships and rapport with project stakeholders, including project managers, business subject matter experts, technology teams and others.
- Experience with project planning & iteration planning
- Experience working across multiple agile frameworks
- A background in Banking / Fintech would be desirable
- Experience with product ownership & exposure to portfolio level work would be beneficial
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a Scrum Master role in a Financial Services organisation would be highly regarded
This role offers you an initial 6-month contract with potential for extension Brisbane CBD location, WFH flexibility and a competitive daily rate
Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
What you need to do now
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Project Officer or Project Manager roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508