Our client is a leading Mining Private Equity investor with a strong reputation and a global presence. The firm has a strong investment track record and is looking to expand its investment team. You will gain unrivalled exposure to investments and will work closely on all aspects of the deals.
- Part of the investment team, analysing and transacting on new investments and monitoring the existing investment portfolio.
- Writing investment papers and making proposals to the Investment Committee.
- Building and maintaining financial models; sector analysis including valuation and comparable analysis.
- Due Diligence on new and existing investments.
- Attending client meetings and site visits.
- Based either in London, UK, or Australia.
- VP or Associate Level – Previous Experience within an Investment firm, Investment Bank, Financial institution, or mining technical group with minerals and mining sector experience. We would also consider applications from more senior or junior candidates.
- Experience of mining and metals investments/analysis/technical skills.
- Strong Academic background.
- Strong modelling skills.
- Ability to work above/beyond your level and want to take on more responsibility.
- Good communication skills and a good personality to work in an inclusive and collegiate team culture.
- We would consider candidates from a mining company/mining consulting background.
If this sounds interesting and you have the requisite skills/background. Please submit your CV today.