- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 21 Aug 17
Opportunity with a leading foreign bankwithin the Regulatory Change Management group. This group handles structuring, ogranizing and delivering the most critcal programs for the Americas region. This resource will handle all data lineage, data analysis, data governance and data sourcing for regulatory reporting iniatives including CCAR, 5G, etc.
One of the largest Japanese financial sergvices companies and one of the top 10 largest by assets in the world.
This resource will support the directors in the group on all data lineage related iniatives for all regulatory reporting purposes. This group works with many different stakeholders and groups and has lots of exposure across the business.
The successful candidate will have the follow skills:
- Highly adaptable
- Great communication skills (can liaise with multiple groups and with senior management)
- Advanced data lineage and analysis skillset
- Business Analysis and Project Managment skillset
- Understanding of the regulatory landscape including the CCAR and DFAST schedules
Competitive compensation based on experience.