Business Analyst / Project Manager - Mifid II – Asset Management – Front Office
- Salary:£600 - £750
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:18 Aug 17
My client, a Tier 1 Bank, is looking for a number of Business Analysts and Project Managers to join their Asset Management practice. They are embarked upon a significant project to implement a new Front Office Operating Model along with the deployment of a new Order Management System and associated decision support tools:
Business Analyst / Project Manager MIFID II – Asset Management – Front Office
My client, a Tier 1 Bank, is looking for a Hybrid Business Analyst / Project Manager to join the Front office of one of the leading Asset Managers. The individual must have MIFID II experiecne and worked in the buy side previously.
- Define and document new business requirements
- Provide and assist with the management of adherence to scope and requirements (functional and non functional) to ensure the projects remain on track.
- Working with Project Management Office to help manage the dependencies analysis
- Manage an ongoing gap analysis and resolution of gaps with process driven solutions
- Draft SLA’s and continuity/DR modelling.
- A good understanding of Asset Management Front Office environment
- MIFID II experience
- Significant Business Analysis experience
- The ability to devise efficient solutions to business challenges and provide analytic expertise in operational and business change.
- A track record of working in a global environment with distributed business users and IT resources;
- Able to interact with business stakeholders and should be confident to challenge the business, where appropriate, seeking guidance when required
- Be self -motivated and driven but able to manage/support and work within a team