Senior Business Analyst (Credit)
- SGD120000 - SGD160000 per annum
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 18 Aug 17
A leading global bank is currently looking for a seasoned Senior Business Analyst (Credit) to join the credit center of excellence team and be responsible for the end-to-end credit process and changes. Please note that this role will on an initial 12 month contract and will be based in the CBD area.
About the Senior Business Analyst (Credit) Role:
In this business critical role you and the team will be responsible for looking at the different credit processes and consider end-to-end business impact while proposing solutions that help to reduce turn-around time for credit processes.
- Appropriately probe and enquire to document a quality BRD
- Question on project issues, drawing on SMEs as required ensuring alignment of delivery to overall project objectives
- Work with credit policy, models team, ops risk, technical teams, etc for solutions that are feasible and pragmatic and are aligned to group policies and procedures
- Ensure all requirements are covered in FSD
- Review complete testing approach (SIT, UAT, UVT) and ensure SIT coverage is comprehensive - functionality, data integrity and quality
- Document detailed accurate minutes of all meetings to avoid ambiguity and appropriate tracking on actions
- Provide periodic reporting on progress / issues to increase transparency and increase senior stakeholder engagement
- Support credit process owner and team on any seasonal / ad-hoc requests and take ownership to ensure timely closure
- Manage the change aspect to the credit processes and provide high quality and structured communications to bank wide users and senior management
To succeed in this Senior Business Analyst (Credit) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and taking ownership of the delivery end-to-end for the particular module assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with more than five years' experience in banking, working on complex projects in the capacity of a business analyst with end-to-end ownership (strong BRD writing skills for complex projects, translation to FS and writing of test cases)
- Experience working in business transformation (COO / business facing / front office) projects
- Management of SIT with IT, UAT and overall planning, rolling out to multiple countries globally
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills; ability to liaise effectively and tailor communication with key internal stakeholders across various levels in the organisation
- Prior experience in working on projects / change initiatives would be an advantage, preferably with exposure to business / technology project delivery roles
- Experience in operation risk and understanding of credit processes would be a definite advantage
- Flexible, ability to prioritise, show strong attention to detail, work to tight time frames and manage multiple deliverables, hands-on approach to deliverables with good knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Focused on governance, oversight and controls, the ability to assess the effectiveness of individual project deliverables, and adhere to the firms standards in delivery process
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a market leader in their field. The project is high exposure and of high importance.
If you are driven, determined and fit the above requirements, this is a great opportunity to be involved in a high-profile business-driven project.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1326573 Don Zhao