Non-functional Test Lead
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 03 Aug 17
My client, one of the global banks in Singapore, is currently looking for a Non-functional/ Performance Test Lead to manage non-functional testing specifically for MIFID2 as it is moving to testing phrase.
- Ability to lead and manage non-functional testing – critical testing phrase for MIFID2
- Performance testing: load, configuration and stress testing
- Manage and come out with test plans, test strategies
- Coordinate and lead QAs and testers to lay out roadmap for testing
- Drive testing matrix, drilling down to users’ requirements
- Drive testing with Business Analysts, Project Managers and key business stakeholders across Singapore, London, Hong Kong and India
- Look after various work streams: from pricing, trade execution to trade capture, reporting
- Opportunity to be exposed to large global regulatory programme MIFID 2
- Years of experience: 10-12 years
- Experienced in performance testing/ non-functional testing
- Experienced in functional testing - automation, regression testing
- Strong in technical background: Java, J2EE, JVM, SQL, UNIX
- Experienced in managing a team, coming out with testing plans and strategies
- Experienced with trade execution system or regulatory programme such as Dodd Frank, HKMA would be added advantage.
- Understanding of infrastructure, design, and testing quality
- Understanding of trade life cycle.
The role will be a Permanent position
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to email@example.com and we will contact you for a preliminary and confidential discussion.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C454